Saturday, November 05, 2005

I Pray (4th Day 48)

Give thanks to the Lord for this day of life!

I pray for my family, that God will pour out his covering of protection upon them. I pray for my parents that He will comfort and keep them. I pray for my brothers that they would love the Lord as I do. I pray that God will heal others in my family of their afflictions. I pray that the Lord will guide and sustain us this day.

I pray for Abu and Abdul that they would come to know Christ, that Jesus would reveal Himself to them. I pray for the men and women of the armed forces serving God's Will to fight evil in the world; I pray for His covering of protection upon them.

I pray for the persecuted Church throughout the world that God would bless those suffering for His Name's sake. I pray that He would make His Presence felt among the Church.

I pray that God would soften the hearts of my enemies. I pray God's forgiveness of my sins. I pray God's Will will be done.

I pray the prayer Jesus taught:

Father in heaven, Holy is your Name. May your kingdom come, your will be done, here as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen.

And Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home