Monday, October 31, 2005

A Sabbath-rest (4th Day 43)


A Sabbath-rest for the people of God

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

The Lord is good to me. He hears my prayers and walks with me. He keeps me on straight paths toward Him. He is my comfort. I find my rest, my Sabbath-rest, in Him.

Thank you for your prayers in response to yesterday's message. I will let you know that the Lord has heard you.

Answer me when I call to you,
O my righteous God.
Give me relief from my distress;
be merciful to me and hear my prayer.


In your anger do not sin;
when you are on your beds,
search your hearts and be silent.


You have filled my heart with greater joy
than when their grain and new wine abound.


I will lie down and sleep in peace,
for you alone, O LORD,
make me dwell in safety.


When you say your prayers tonight, be sure to thank God for being your God.
And may His peace be with you always.


De Colores,
Bill
WV88

http://emmaus4thday.blogspot.com/
http://groups.msn.com/4thDay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home