Saturday, October 22, 2005

Our Thirty-fourth 4th Day

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I'm traveling this weekend with my son to his first Jiu-Jitsu competition, therefore I was unable to join you tonight. Please pray for my son's success and safety, as well as the safety of all the competitors. It should be exciting for both of us.

God poured out His traveling mercies on us by delivering us safely to our destination. I thank God for that. The tournament is in Hoboken, NJ, and the weather was terrible, but the Lord got us here safely.

This 4th Day was a good one. (They all are "good" days since every one is walking with the Lord. Isn't that what the Emmaus Walk is?) So there is only thanksgiving that I can offer the Lord for the good things He has done. No topics to cause us to ponder things, such as problems, anger or disobedience. It is truly a good day.

Therefore, and since it is late, I am going to keep today's post short.

Praise God Most High, King of the Universe, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Amen.

May the Lord bless you and keep you; may He make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; may He turn His face toward you and give you peace.

De Colores,
Bill
WV88

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home