Saturday, October 01, 2005

Our Thirteenth 4th Day


Dear Brothers,

Almost two weeks now. I think about this time we were taking the walk. Remember? How special and moving that was!

This morning I read my wife what I posted on Our Fourth 4th Day and when I got to "I do things for my wife without her asking (more than once)", she laughed and said that wasn't true. She said that she has asked me six times to find whatever smells funky in the refrigerator. I told her, "But when I wrote the post, you had only told me once." Needless to say, I cleaned out the refrigerator today. I found a fuzzy gray lime somewhere and that seemed to cure the problem.

We can't forget that we are here to serve the Lord. When I feel that old demon called Selfishness come creeping around, or his cohorts Impatience and Anger, I have to remember to call on the Lord for strength and protection lest I should shame the name of Christ by some rudeness I commit. Remember, we are Christ's saints called by Him to do good things.

God is good and He has been good to me. I am looking forward to seeing you all next Saturday. I hope to find you all well. Until then, may God bless you.

De Colores,
Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home