Thursday, September 29, 2005

Our Eleventh 4th Day


The Peace of Christ be with you!

I hope our eleventh 4th Day finds everyone still strong in the Lord. It's a challenge sometimes to remember the things we talked about as to how we should view others. My patience wears thin sometimes. But, thanks be to God, I remain patient with my family. And the blessing is that my son is now doing things that I used to have to yell at him about without my saying anything. I need to remember that.

But now I realize that I need rest. When tired, I'm not a good servant. So, good night, my brothers. May the LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace.

God bless,
Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home