Friday, September 23, 2005

Our Fifth 4th Day


The work week is over and I survived! Praise Jesus and give glory to his Holy Name!

It has been a good week. Every time I feel challenged, I tell myself that I am here to do God's Will and bring honor to His Name. With that in mind, I slow down my tongue. Not so quick to criticize or let loose, though I am still challenged.

I've decided to add a book list to this site. I am adding some books I've read that I have found personally rewarding and encourage you to add to the list. I'm setting it up to link the books to Amazon.com so you can read more about them. If you find one you want, I suggest you check out Ollie's first! Here's the link to the book list: Great Books


May the Peace of Christ be with you!

YBIC,
Bill
WV88

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home