Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Our Third 4th Day

God is Good, indeed!

Well, the third 4th Day proved that if you resist the Devil, he will flee you. My commute, though more complicated with 4 accidents this morning and 3 this evening, all on 270, was not nearly as stressful. I was also driving my "slow" car. When I drive my GTI, I'm a little more aggressive. Hmmm, are fast cars the work of the Devil? Hope not!

One more thing. Remember, the Devil and his demons are not omnipresent beings. Only God is omnipresent. If you resist the Devil, he'll leave you to seek out easier targets. As a servant of our Lord Jesus and doing His work, you may be a more meaningful target for Satan, but not an easier target (if you resist him).

Peace in Christ.

De Colores,
Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home