Monday, September 26, 2005

Our Eighth 4th Day

I skipped over days 6 and 7, but wanted to keep things going. I've sent out another reminder to people that provided their email address to join. We now have seven members (counting me and my daughter). I have to be patient and realize that not everyone lives on their computer like I do.

The Walk continues. I happen to be listening to Pilgrim's Progress on books on tape (CD). The interesting thing is that it is so contemporary, but was written in or around 1640 when Paul Bunyan was in prison for religious reasons. It goes back to what I said once before that humans don't change.

Please comment or start your own discussion. I'm sure there are questions you have or other things you want to talk about. I am eager to hear from you.

Take care. De Colores.

YBIC,
Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home