Friday, October 14, 2005

Our Twenty-sixth 4th Day (Part II)

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Blessings!

I wanted to write some more about this twenty-sixth 4th day. Well, there is no Biblical or spiritual significance to the number 25 (yesterday's count) that I know of. It's not like 3, 7, 12, 40 or 50 (I'm sure there are others). So, all I can figure is that Satan saw it as an opportune time to try to ambush me. I suspected it was coming, I just didn't know when. I guess I was on his "to-do" list and he just got around to me. The glorious thing is that today I have felt nothing but encouragement.

I know some of you saw my second message and prayed for me--you've told me so. But even before you told me, I could feel the Lord's encouraging presence (as I posted previously). Prayer does work! So, please, let's keep praying for each other. I started a prayer list on my MSN site (Prayer List) and have now created this blog site.

I've got lots of things I want to talk to you about, but I will save those for other days.

May the Peace of Christ be yours,
Bill
WV88

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home