Friday, December 09, 2005

He isn't a Tame Lion (4th Day 81)


I took my son to see The Chronicles of Narnia today and am more than thrilled with the movie. It followed the book perfectly and truly represented what I had visualized when I read the book years ago. I strongly recommend you to see it.

Many movies based on books never do the book justice, but in this case, the movie was dead on. I read an article based on an interview with C.S. Lewis' stepson, who was involved in the production of the movie. He said that they were very careful to create a visual impact that would be exactly as described in the book; he said he wanted it to be as he imagined it when he read the book.

If you are a Narnia fan, you won't be disappointed. If you know nothing of the seven books of the Narnia chronicles, you'll find it to be a wonderful and gracious story. Don't miss this wonderful story.

De Colores,
Bill
WV88

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home