Sunday, October 16, 2005

Our Twenty-eighth 4th Day


Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I sit here trying to think of something to say. There are several things I can talk about, but I really don't feel moved to talk about any of them right now. Therefore, I want to save those things for a time when I do feel moved.

I believe the Lord told me he would give me the words to say. If I don't feel like saying much, then maybe the Lord wants me to be silent for today. I don't really know. Perhaps this should be a time when we all quietly ponder what the Lord has done for us. He did give us a beautiful weekend; He did give us His rest. He gave us his Sabbath Rest. Amen.

May the Lord bless you and keep you; may He make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. May the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.

De Colores
Bill
WV88

Emmaus4thDay
MSN 4th Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home